Friday, March 20, 2009

G. A. Henty Books

My name is Zachary Miller, and I was homeschooled almost all my life. One of my favorite things to do in my free time was to read all the books by G. A. Henty. The only thing is, I never actually read ALL the books, because my family could not afford to buy them all.

Henty books are one of the most popular book series with homeschoolers, and are one of the best ways to learn history, but should families really have to pay over $1200 just to read them all? Well, I don’t think so, and that’s why I started the company G. A. Henty Online. What we do is provide a way for families to be able to enjoy some of the greatest historical fiction novels of all time, without breaking the bank. In fact, we are the only company in the world that can provide you with some of the rarest stories Henty ever wrote.

You can find out more about what we offer at: www.gahentyonline.com, but that’s not really why I’m writing you. What I wanted to do was tell you about our affiliate program, which is a way for you to offer this site to the members of your homeschool group, while raising some funds for your group at the same time.

You can find out more at: www.gahentyonline.com/affiliate. Basically, the way it works is that when you sign up as an affiliate, you get a special link that you can send the members of your group, which takes them to our site. If they choose to become a member, you or your group will make 50% of that sale, which works out to about $23.50.

This is a great way to raise some funds for your group, while at the same time, offering the members of your group a way to enjoy the Henty books at an amazing price.

Please, check out our site, and read the details about our affiliate program. If you have any questions, send me an email or give me a call at 815-568-6799.

No comments:

Post a Comment